Categories
ABC tabloid? abc yellow journalism aclu acorn activist judge activist unions Bail Out

Democracy?

Perhaps you have heard some people talk about how were a democracy, but that is not the truth at all.

Thomas Jefferson “A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%” James Madison “Democracy was the right of the people to choose their own tyrant”