So what is next, take over, the snow stand on the corner?
Has this administration ruined the call for reform by doing the opposite of what was really needed.
Reform in all its shapes, is a dirty word these days…
Is the financial bill now dead?
After, weeks of discussion, there still not decision, on the unpopular, financial reform bill, people don’t like it, they don’t want it, it is doubtful, that it will ever pass, because it is so unpopular.
Will the tea party really effect the ellection results, because so far it looks like all the media attacks, done by mostly biased media, by the way, (allegedly) have not had the results that the left leaning allegedly biased news media has wanted, they attacked the tea party, they attacked in every way possible even called them un american, fancy that…
It seems that the financial reform bill is very unpopular among Americans, but there is some support for change, because as we saw during the financial problems, that are still on going that there are some issues that need to be addressed, like the huge amount of bonuses, among some of the executives, at some financial groups on wall street.
So it did not work, and I can tell you that it will not work because many people think that this administration is trying to do too much too soon without having any real results, to back them up…
These people received millions of dollars in bonuses, when the firms they represent had to be bailed out by Washington and the tax payers.
This is a huge problem and needs to be fixed, but the problem most people have with this financial reform bill is that it creates yet more government control in the form of another agency.
This is a huge problem because as we have seen in the past.
- The U.S. Post Service was established in 1775.
You have had 234 years to get it right and it is broke.
- Social Security was established in 1935. You have had 74 years to get it right and it is broke.
- Fannie Mae was established in 1938. You have had 71 years to get it right and it is broke.
- War on Poverty started in 1964. You have had 45 years to get it right; $1 trillion of our money is confiscated each year and transferred to “the poor” and they are still broke.
- Medicare and Medicaid were established in 1965. You have had 44 years to get it right and they are broke.
- Freddie Mac was established in 1970. You have had 39 years to get it right and it is broke.
- The Department of Energy was created in 1977 to lessen our dependence on foreign oil. It has ballooned to 16,000 employees with a budget of $24 billion a year and we import more oil than ever before. You had 32 years to get it right and it is an abysmal failure.
- You have FAILED in every “government service” you have shoved down our throats while overspending our tax dollars