Is it really possible to get an instant approval any more?
Basically this is a computerized method where they take into account a mathematical formula, and if you just happen to meet the pre-configured criteria, then you might, accidentally get approved? Perhaps, however there may be more to this story than meets the eye.
Credit card applications have for some time now, begun to provide clients with an instant approval feature. The person applying for a credit card would quickly know whether he or she is eligible for applying.
This process of instant approval is basically used online.
One of the things that you might want to be more aware of is how this process works.
* The credit card instant approval and the credit card application are two different processes. The approval of your credit card does not necessarily mean that your card would be delivered to you as soon as possible. It only means that you are qualified to apply for the credit card. The credit card application will be your next step once you have been given the green light by the bank.
* The instant approval of credit cards is made to target customers with good past credit records. Although because of the high credit market today, the banks are willing stretch their limits and offer this program to different kinds of people. This may depend on the bank youíre applying the credit card on.
* Majority of banks provide customers with a credit card application form online. These credit card companies make use of this program with secured connection software for your informationís protection.
* The information you need to give for your credit cardís instant approval include: your name, your current address, your social security number, and if there are previous address you may have over the years. This is the most common information asked on the instant approval feature of the banks.
* The main advantage of getting a speedy approval for your credit card applications is the elimination of the major trouble caused by guesswork on whether the company thinks that you deserve a card or not more instantaneously. Unlike the old-fashioned way when you have to visit a bank in person and ask if youíre qualified then knowing youíre not, this time it’s a lot more convenient.
* The approval of your credit card online would only take you a few minutes to know your evaluation. It would be your choice to continue your credit card application. And lastly, when you have been approved on your credit card application, don’t just go splurging thinking that instant approval also means instant money. Instant approval is more tantamount to instant debt. Think about it.