Apparently the devil really did go down to Georgia!
Remember when all HE double Tooth Picks broke out in Georgia!
The Media claimed that vote fraud did not exist.
The Democrats screamed and cried and acted like Prating children.
Well this just in folks.
The team’s analysis revealed that 923 of 1539 mail-in ballot batch files contained votes incorrectly reported in Fulton’s official November 3rd 2020 results. These inaccuracies are due to discrepancies in votes for Donald Trump, Joe Biden or total votes cast compared to their reported audit totals for respective batches. Thus, the error reporting rate in Fulton’s hand count audit is a whopping 60%.
Breaking News in Georgia!Visit website
We knew it all along!
You knew it too!
Even if you were not entirely convinced!
You knew it!
WE all knew it because the democrat candidate was not up for the job and the people all knew it.
They knew it and we knew it!
Now you do not have to wonder about what happened in the 2020 election.
DUPLICATE VOTES IN AUDIT RESULTS
One type of error discovered involved duplicate reporting of counts for batches of ballots. The VoterGA data team found at least 36 batches of mail-in ballots with 4,255 total extra votes were redundantly added into the Fulton Co. audit results for the November 3rd election. These illicit extra votes include 3,390 extra votes for Joe Biden, 865 extra votes for Donald Trump and 43 extra votes for Jo Jorgenson.
FALSE AUDIT REPORTING
But it is not simply a case of errors. The VoterGA team found 7 falsified audit tally sheets containing fabricated vote totals for their respective batches. For example, a batch containing 59 actual ballot images for Joe Biden, 42 for Donald Trump and 0 for Jo Jorgenson was reported as 100 for Biden and 0 for Trump. The seven batches of ballot images with 554 votes for Joe Biden, 140 votes for Donald Trump and 11 votes for Jo Jorgenson had tally sheets in the audit falsified to show 850 votes for Biden, 0 votes for Trump and 0 votes for Jorgenson.
Fulton Co. failed to include over 100,000 tally sheets, including more than 50,000 from mail-in ballots, when the results were originally published for the full hand count audit conducted by the office of the Secretary of State for the November 3rd 2020 election. Those tally sheets remained missing until late February when the county supplemented their original audit results.
AUDIT PROCEDURAL FLAWS
All of this new evidence is in addition to the evidence of counterfeit ballots that formed the basis of the Fulton ballot inspection lawsuit. So why do all of these fraud and errors exist? The answer is in VoterGA co-founder, Garland Favorito’s affidavit that was completed last year. Favorito, the lead plaintiff who is a career IT professional specializing in system development methodology and procedures, found that in Fulton and many other counties:
- The SOS office established no procedure for dealing with potential counterfeit mail-in ballots that auditors claim to have encountered during the Fulton hand count audit
- Audit monitors were not allowed to get within 6’ of the tables so they were unable to determine the magnitude of how many counterfeit ballots may exist in the total count
- No one ensured that each audit table had an auditor representing each major political party or candidate so there was no verification of ballot counts auditors entered onto the tally sheets
- No one monitored the data entry point so the data entry person could enter incorrect totals or tallies different than what auditors entered on the tally sheets
- The tallies were entered in the SOS ARLO system so most counties do not have any local record of their own audit results and must rely on the SOS office to tell them what their vote counts are. This audit reporting procedure adopted by the SOS broke the chain of custody and violated basic principles of bottom-up election reporting,